Sector RESET is the rapid roll-up door for very intense use, fitted with
a special and innovative self-repairing system.
If the curtain is accidentally knocked, pushing it out of position, a simple opening and closing
manoeuvre puts the curtain back in place.
Suitable for internal and external openings up to 6000mm clear wide x 5000mm clear high.
Standard Features of Sector RESET
- Self-repairing flexible curtain in non-tear Class 2 self-extinguishing
polyester, available in a range of colours
- Self-supporting galvanised steel metal structure
- Counter weight balancing system to guarantee high operating and safety standards.
- Self-lubricating guides with self-repairing feature.
- Motor is mounted at the head behind a black ABS cover. This is easily removed for any maintenance requirements.
- Heavy duty 3 phase 400 V motor
- Opening/Closing speed of 1.0 m/second. (This can be increased to opening speed of 2 m/second with inverter)
- IP55 rated control panel with integrated open/stop/close buttons and self-test function, in compliance with European Directives 200/42/EC and 89/106/EC. TUV certified.
- Passive ‘soft edge’ to bottom of door in polyester pocket in same colour as the curtain.
Options Available (at extra cost)
- Inverter panel (230 V Single Phase) to allow operating speed of
2.0m/second opening, 0.8m/second closing
- Stainless Steel Frame (AISI 304)
- Powder coated finish to frame
- Logo on curtain
- A range of vision panel options
- Emergency semi-automatic quick opening device
- Insulated curtain (U Value 4.0 W/m) 3.5mm thick in blue or grey
- A range of operating systems including Radar (Motion Sensor), Induction
Loop and Radio Control
Safety Options available
- Patented Safety Linear Encoder electronic safety device, which will reverse
the door when closing if an obstacle is encountered
- Photocell safety beams built into uprights at 200mm above the floor level
- Sequential Photocell Barrier which sends out 40 beams across a 2500mm high area
Return to High Speed Flexible Doors - Ditec range
Return to High Speed Doors intro page