The sturdy and reliable Traffic C Fold-Up rapid action door is suited
to all industrial and commercial situations.
Its built-in motor, counterweight balancing system and full curtain or
optionally modular section curtain ensure high operation and safety standards.
Suitable for internal and external openings up to 6000mm clear wide x
5500mm clear high.
An inverter can be included for increased operating speeds.
The curtain can include ‘porthole’ vision panels or modular
panels to allow even more vision.
Standard Features of Traffic C
- Flexible curtain in non-tear Class 2 self-extinguishing polyester, available in a range of colours with tubular metal reinforcements to allow up to 120 km/h wind resistance
- Self-supporting galvanised steel metal structure
- Counter weight balancing system with anti-fall safety device
- Built-in motor
- Heavy duty 3 phase 400 V motor
- Opening/Closing speed of 1.0 m/second. (0.7 m/second if over 4501mm wide x 4501mm high) (This can be increased to opening speed of 1.3 m/second with inverter)
- IP55 rated control panel with integrated open/stop/close buttons and self-test function, in compliance with European Directives 200/42/EC and 89/106/EC. TUV certified
- Passive ‘soft edge’ to bottom of door in polyester pocket in grey with aluminium rib
Options Available (at extra cost)
- Increased V3 or V4 wind resistance
- Inverter panel (230 V Single Phase) to allow operating speed of 1.3m/second opening, 0.8m/second closing
- Powder coated finish to frame
- Logo on curtain
- A range of vision panel options
- Emergency semi-automatic quick opening device
- A range of operating systems including Radar (Motion Sensor), Induction Loop and Radio Control
Safety Options available
- Photocell safety beams built into uprights at 200mm above the floor level
- Self-testing bottom safety edge with curly cable
- Wireless self-testing bottom safety edge
Return to High Speed Flexible Doors - Ditec range
Return to High Speed Doors intro page