'Helix' High Speed Insulated Spiral Sectional Door
The Alpha 'Helix' high-speed spiral door is an innovative
design that offers both high-speed operation with insulation, with or without
Opening at 1080mm/second with soft start/soft stop, closing at 500mm/second,
and powered by a Gfa motor, it offers a reliable solution for openings
up to 5000mm wide x 5000mm high.
It takes up little space with its innovative spiral system. The door does
not fold but rolls up in a way that prevents the laths from making contact
with each other. This prevents door wear. The Helix is an ideal solution
where the structural ceiling arrangement does not offer enough space for
a conventional sectional overhead door.
With its smooth operation, Helix is ideal for:
- Industrial & retail applications
- Car Dealerships
- Fire Stations
Speed and security with the option of vision are major benefits of Helix.
Operation is by the German manufactured Gfa motor with frequency controller.
The directly driven torsion tube and guidance system ensures that the
door movement is controlled to the maximum extent at all times.
In the event of accidental damage the slat design provides for quick and
easy repair. Comprehensive spares back up and 24-hour emergency call-out
service are provided by Syston Doors.
- Advanced Gfa motor
- Easy to program state of the art electronic control panel with integrated
open/stop/close control buttons
- Self-monitoring telescopic pre-running sensors to ensure the door stops
and reverses in good time when an obstacle is detected
- Modern 366mm high, 40mm thick insulated panel with micro profiled finish
- Flush fitting adjustable side hinges
- Integral bottom seal
- Suitable for openings up to 5000mm wide x 5000mm high
- Class 3 - 4 wind resistance
- Double glazed vision panels (full width up to 4000mm, with central
upright over this)
- Full range of door operating controls including radar, induction loop
and radio control
- Available as standard in RAL 9002
- Can be finished in other standard RAL colours at extra cost
- U value of 1.7 including ALU glazed panels (based on 5000mm x 5000mm)
Return to High Speed Doors intro page